Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boy's night out!

SO lately Cole has been working in Arizon for the Walmart assistant management training program. He fly's home, spends Saturday with us and then Flys back out every week! Its getting so wearing! Ha ha. But I had a super fun idea for him and Carter to bond this weekend!
I kicked the boys out of the house with the tent and TV and they watched movies all night and camped right behind the Apartments! It was the cutest thing ever! I guess it got a little cold at night but Cole could NOT talk Carter into coming in! So they made it the whole night and ate snacks and popcorn and just partied! How cute huh!!

View from my window:)

Chasee playing and then saying good night





The boys cuddling and bonding AWWW! but its too dard to see :)

We had to put it behing the apartments to the extention cord out the window would make the TV work!!

SO SO SO FUN!!

3 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

Josh was just talking the other day about how fun it would be to sleep out in the backyard with JJ in a tent. Kids love that stuff, I know I used too. I love the pictures.

Atwood Ohana said...

Kadee--I loved these pictures of the boys. What a cute thing! I gotta get Jake to do that with Jade when he gets a little older. You always have the best ideas. I miss you! Hope you're doing just great and if you need anything let me know. love ya, Heather

Katie McCaul said...

That sounds so fun! Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. Glad everything is going good, other than Cole having to be gone during the week.