Saturday, March 1, 2008

"Sick Time" Blah!


With Carter, everything is "something TIME" so here it is "Sick Time" or "Sad Time" because he is so sick!
Well my house had been under quarenteen! Everyone has been sick at once! First Cole and his injury to his head and neck, and as soon as he was recovering from the injury he got sick for three days!Next it was Chasee! And she still hasn't got over it, then me and luckily I was only down for a day. and now its poor Carter! He was funny today, he had a fever of 104 degrees, I started asking him if there was anything at all he could eat. He said, "Yes". I said, "okay, what do you want to eat?" He answers, "Candy." just as sweet and sick as can be. I just laughed. Then we were giving Cole a list of things to bring home from Wal-Mart of food that Carter would eat. And I asked Carter if there was anything he wanted from the store, and he says, "A TRAIN!" no, sorry! Oh well. So luckly mom is feeling good enough to pamper and baby her babies (knock on wood).


I am positive that nobody wants to see my ugly sick face but oh well, its apart of life!

1 comment:

Gilly Funk said...

I was thinking you looked darling in those pictures. Your poor family!! That's how it always goes at my house though, JJ brings somthing home from nursery and we all get it sooner or later. I hope you guys get feeling better. That's rough!
What happened to coles neck and head?