Friday, January 4, 2008

Denton Love


Here we are. Now this is my first time blogging, so bear with me becuase it is sketchy...
Things are going good for us here in little E-town. Carter is now 3, and Chasee 1 1/2. Both such busy bodies, especially together.
Cole has been busy as always doing the whole work and school thing, and he is actually looking into other options for work in Ogden. Which could be a fun, new experience. We will have to see what happens.
I get to stay at home with the kids which is lots of fun on top of all the chaos. The kids keep me running. And the house somehow magically is never clean even though I am always cleaning. But all mom's can relate, I am sure. And when I do get a spare moment for myself, which happens once in a random while, I get busy with a craft for the house or some one elses, and of course I love making jewelry.

So for now, that is us.


4 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

YEAH!!! another blogging buddy! I am so excited that you are doing this. It will be such a fun way to always keep in touch and see what each others families are up to. By the way you are so pretty! Your hair is so long and gorgeous. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Did you get this

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute. I know I live below you, but it will still be fun to look at.

Courtney said...

I can't beieve how big Chasee and Carter are getting. If they're anything like you, I'm sure they are keeping you one your toes!