Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter!! ... and a cake gone ugly


Carters Birthday is always so much fun because he is our New Years Baby!! And for me every New Years is so much more significant to me.

Someone once told me that they had a birthday on New Years and his parents had him believing for a whole ten years that the Whole World celebrated his birthday! So thats the goal, Ha ha!

Every birthday I make a "special" cake for the kids and for some reason this one took a turn for the ugly! But its Thomas the Train and he LOVED it! So I guess thats all that really matters. Hey it tasted yummy!

1 comment:

Gilly Funk said...

The cake from far away doesn't look too bad! I feel that way with every birthday, in my mind the cake is going to turn out great, but for some reason I can never recreate whats in my head. The train looks good though!