Sunday, January 6, 2008

Preschools Pre-screening Test

Okay as most know the pre-screening test is the test you take your kids to to see if they get to go to preschool for free. I have been so excited to get Carter in just knowing he was a shoe in... In fact anyone who got caught working with Carter the last month or so, got in trouble. Like with the whole, "how old are you?" and stuff like that, it needed to wait till after his test! I know, I know, I am a horrible parent, not teaching my kid, just to get him into preschool for free. Oh well,
Anyway first thing they did when we walked in the door was ask him, "Whats your name" and he says, "Carter". My mouth immediately dropped. The first and only time he answers that question right! So here this test is like an hour and a half long and the whole time I am cussing in the back of my head thinking, "How the Crap does he know all this!" I mean never for a second did I think my kid was dumb but come on he just barely turned three! Well The boy completely and totally shocked me. He is sooo much smarter than he lets on, and, I am afraid I will be paying for preschool. Therefore he will have to wait one more year. Haha!

No comments: