Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Our" First Day Of School



Today was Carter's first day of school! And by that I mean my first day too. I was a proud Mama! A little nervous about him riding the bus all the way to Manti, but I survived, as did he.
He was so excited to go! Especially for the bus ride. And when he came home I was so excited to hear about how his day went. I guess the little tike was so worn out he fell asleep on the bus. So when he came off it he was a little confused at where he was. It was pretty funny. Sad too because I didn't get all that excitedment, but when the bus drove off he started yelling. He was mad it was leaving with out him. So I took it as a really good sign!






And afterwards a snack!

1 comment:

Gilly Funk said...

Where is he going to school at? Just preschool right? is he really that old!!! Time flys.