Friday, January 11, 2008

Having kids is great!

Hey so I was substituting over at the Middle School this week and thought I would pop in on an old teacher of mine, to give him crap and make him feel old because I am now subbing. But we had a fun little chat.
He mentioned how he would see me and the kids and the games and I had some cute kids. Which of course I completely agreed and said, Ya they are, I like them. And he said, "Aren't having kids so great"! I totally agreed. And added that most all of my friends still tell me I got married too young and had kids too soon. But that is not true at all! I wouldn't change it for a second! I love that I got married when I did and I think having my kids when we did was the greatest thing ever (for me)!! They bring so much joy to my life!! This teacher continued saying "You know, Being a kid is great! But having your own kids is so much better!!" !!!! So here it is to say and to Spread to every one!! Because for me it is the honest truth!

"Being a Kid is Great! But Having Kids is So Much BETTER!!"

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Wow, I didn't know you were subbing? Thats cool! I think I would pass out if I ever walked into a middle school ever again...would bring back way too many bad memories!